This introductory workshop is a powerful opportunity to discover your personal passion, see what’s been keeping you from living it wholeheartedly, and strengthen your power to live with greater joy and ease.
Do You Want To:
* Rekindle your passion and enthusiasm?
* Become more present and intentional?
* Claim your personal power and space in relationship with others?
* Develop stronger connection to yourself and others?
* Be clearer in expressing and getting what you want?
What You Will Gain:
* Clarify where you are on your journey and where you want to go
* Learn best practice methods for gaining momentum toward your goals
* Discover how to use the wisdom of the body and the heart to discover and live your passion and purpose.
* Embody your learning so its available to you ‘back at your ranch’
* Take home tools to speed your journey to the future you want
What We Will Do:
During the course of workshop participants will create a ‘go forward’ plan towards the life you want to live. We will engage the horse coaches on the ground to help you complete your plan by allowing them to help you: see where you are, how strengths you already possess can help you, discover how you’re blocking yourself, and learn the competencies and tools necessary to expand your capacity to live wholeheartedly.
Class size is limited to 5 people.
Feb 23, 2013 10am – 5pm
May 18, 2013 10am – 5pm
Cost (includes catered lunch and handout materials):
$295, if you register by Apr 1st for the May Class,
$345, if you register after Jan 1st for the Feb Class,
and after Apr 1st for the May Class
GIFT CERTIFICATES are available for this workshop. Give someone you love the gift of getting closer to her dreams.